As you might’ve noticed, the Brewmaster section of this site is rather sparse compared to the Mistweaver and Windwalker sites. This is largely due to the fact that there simply wasn’t a Brewmaster equivalent to Walking The Wind, or Crane Style Healing before now (or, at least, not one that has been regularly updated by anyone). So, much more than the rest of the site, this is something new. Unfortunately, we were caught off guard by the 7.2 patch for World of Warcraft; we expected it to be released on April 1, so many things are as of yet unfinished. Over the next few days and weeks the intent is to flesh out a great deal of this little place with everything I and others here know about the Brewmaster spec. Much of this information will not be new if you’re a regular of the Brewmaster channel in our discord server, but discord is ill-suited to building a proper guide, due to its ephemeral nature.
So, without further ado, here is the information that is planned to be posted in the near future (in no particular order);
- Legendaries – What they do, and how useful they are (spoiler alert: boots are terrible and everything else is good).
- Building a good User Interface for Brewmaster – The Do’s, the Don’t’s, and the Downloads.
- Stagger – How to use it, and the technical details of how it works (this one will take a long time compared to the rest).
- Encounter Guides – Nighthold and Beyond
- Log Analysis – or, why KRSI and DTPS are not reliable measures to how well you tanked. 😉
- Doing damage as a Brewmaster – How else are you going to rank!
- Blackout Combo – How to use, and abuse, this wonderfully versatile talent
As these resources are created, I will update this post with the proper links (the Brewmaster Hub page will also be updated).
And, thank you all for your time, and I hope that this website becomes a useful and accurate resource for all who would seek to improve their Brewmaster gameplay.