- Save your Revival for the bridges and ideally use it when you need to dispel one or more people as well as heal.
- Be careful with Roll on the bridges as you can easily roll into a blast wire or orb. You can set up
- Transcendence before you cross a bridge so you can get back quicker, but be careful you don’t teleport before the tank has picked up the boss again
- You can use Chi Burst to fire through people crossing the bridge, but don’t hang back too far so you get caught up with people with grenades
- Keep Refreshing Jade Wind active as you cross the bridges for maximum healing while moving
- On platforms you can dps a lot to get mana back through Spirit of the Crane so don’t be conservative with mana here
- Use Diffuse Magic if you get a red laser on platform that overlaps with tank blowing up blastwires on bridge
Mistweavers cannot get Empowered Pulse Grenade so it’s entirely safe (and optimal) to be in melee