Windwalker PvE: Stats, Gems, and Enchants
All races are within 1% of each other, play what you want. (psst… Pandaren)
|Serenity||Whirling Dragon Punch|
Critical Strike: Chance for extra effectiveness on attacks and heals.
Haste: Increases attack speed and energy per second (eps), also reduces the cooldowns of all spellbook abilities. Keep this below 10% to minimize Serenity delay.
Mastery: Mastery: Combo Strikes – Increases damage of abilities, provided the previous ability wasn’t exactly the same.
Versatility: Increases damage and healing, and reduces damage taken.
- Single Target: Agility > Mastery > Critical Strike > Versatilty > Haste
- Multi Target: Agility > Mastery > Haste > Critical Strike > Versatility
Stat Weights: To find the best stat weights for your character, use SimCraft. You can also use Babylonius’s Spreadsheet.
- You can have one Jewelcrafting-created BoE epic gem. For Windwalkers you want: Saber’s Eye of Agility.
- For other sockets follow the stat priority above.
- For cloak and ring enchants, follow the stat priority above.
- Single Target – Mark of the Hidden Satyr
- Multi Target – Enchant Neck – Mark of the Trained Soldier
- Flask – Flask of the Seventh Demon (Agility)
- Potion – Potion of the Old War with Serenity, Potion of Prolonged Power without, both very very close.
- Rune – Defiled Augment Rune (Agility)
- Food – Lavish Suramar Feast (Agility)