Mistweaver Dungeon Guide
Welcome to the Mistweaver Dungeon Guide for Shadowlands! On this page, you will find an overview of how to heal Mythic+ Dungeons as a Mistweaver, as well as a breakdown of each of the dungeons in Shadowlands.
It is important to note that these guides are meant to be an entry into mid-higher level keystones from a Mistweaver-only perspective. They are by no means a comprehensive guide of every mechanic or ability that you will find in a dungeon, but instead offer an overview of need-to-know information for a Mistweaver wanting to get into pushing higher key levels. For a basic, beginner-friendly dungeon guide, please check out the Dungeon Overview on Wowhead.com.
If you have any further questions about the guides or suggestions on how to improve them, you can always contact us in the Mistweaver Monk section of the Peak of Serenity Discord server!
- Strong Single Target healing through the use of Enveloping Mist and Vivify.
- Physical damage amp through Mystic Touch
- A strong execute with Touch of Death
- High mobility with things such as Roll, Transfer, and Tigers Lust
- Strong Crowd Control with leg, Ring of peace, and Paralysis
- Very dependent on mana
- Lower active DPS compared to other healers
- Poor healing on the move
Mystic Touch – Increases all physical damage done to the target by 5% this includes damage from other people. You only need to hit a target once and its on them forever.
Tigers Lust – Increases a targets move speed by 70% for 6 seconds and removes all roots.
leg – Stun the mobs around you. Pretty straight forward.
Ring of Peace – An Area of Denial spell that knocks any enemy within it away. This can be used a pseudo interrupt on a massive amount of mobs.
Paralysis – This is a single target spell that incapacitates a target for 60 seconds. Only one of these may be out at a time. You can use this as a pseudo interrupt on a single target or to freeze a mob to help easily get around them.
Mythic Dungeon Tools – Must have. This addon is absolutely essential for planning routes, communicating plans with party members and checking abilities of certain mobs. This is the first thing you should get as a tank wanting to do M+.
Interrupt Tracker – Must have. There are many versions out there, so find one that works for you, but this is the one that I prefer.
Affix Tips and Tricks
This is just gonna be some friendly tips and tricks over the major healing affixes.
- You can use Diffuse Magic to quickly remove stacks from yourself
- You can combo Diffuse Magic on yourself and detox a friendly to stop all bursting damage on 2/5 of the group!
- If you know a large pack is coming you can hold revival to remove all bursting stacks once they hit a nasty threshold
- Try to get as many renewing mists and essence font hots out before bursting kicks off so you can easily heal the whole group up
The biggest tip is to focus one person up at a time. The faster you get it off the faster it stops doing damage. In the mean while your renewing mist cleave should keep the group alive.
Here is a quick spell break down on what does and doesn’t remove Grievous. (Thanks to Mistlax for putting this list together)
Spells that remove grievous
- Renewing Mist initial hit
- Vivify (including cleave) (if someone has renewing mist on them and you target them with Vivify it will remove 2 stacks at once!)
- Cocoon initial hit
- Enveloping Mist initial hit
- Chi Wave (all hits)
- Expel Harm on yourself
Spells that don’t remove grievous